Thursday, February 25, 2010

Great Progress!

I'm so glad I was able to walk two miles today, with few pauses and without even getting very tired. All that exercise is making me feel good. I know sometimes my positive improvements in exercising can be fickle but I think I'm on a good health regime now and am hoping that I'll keep doing well and can regain my previous level of fitness. There's a lot of great things about being fit enough to walk two or more miles several times a week. It's really enjoyable for one thing. If I can keep up my two mile walks it'll be a real accomplishment, something that I've been striving for for about a year. All the exercise will help me to lose weight more easily. My diet is going well and I'd love to do some major slimming. That would really be great!

God is continuing to help me with dieting. I like being able to accomplish decreasing my calories enough to lose weight while being able to enjoy healthy tasty food that I love. Losing weight is definitely a science, but it's an art too and something you can become skillful at. I like meeting the challenge to maintain an attitude that helps me win at the dieting game instead of being overwhelmed at the challenge.

Most of the last night I was awake meditating on my latest Scripture acrostic. I think I might write a Bible study on it. Meditating on God's Word is so awesome. I want it written on my heart so well that I walk according to it all the time filled with the Spirit. I want to be deeply affected by God's Word much in the same way the wind fills a sail and causes a boat to sail in the direction determined by how the sail is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment