Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Feeling Well

I'm on liquids because I was miserable after eating breakfast this morning. It began yesterday and just got worse. I'm going to give my stomach a little time to get better after being sick this weekend. I went to bed at about 11:30am and slept till 4pm. I love the quilt my Aunt Henri made for me. It's so warm and cozy and comfy. I still dont feel so well. I had hoped to work on memorizing some more of the Scriptures in my latest acrostic. I love it when I can recite the whole acrostic and this is so powerful spiritually for me. I think I'm probably going to go to sleep early even though I slept a lot today. I had hoped to make it to the grocery store for jello and popsicles. I've been drinking Crystal Light Lemonade. Hopefully my stomach will be all better in a few days if I give it time for this. I need it to get better because I'm not one for a bland diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment