Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunny Cold Day

We didn't get any snow last night and it's been a cold, kind of windy day with nice sunshine. I slept really late this morning but I got plenty of sunshine today so this should help me to wake up earlier in the morning. I've tried setting alarm clocks to get up earlier but they really don't do any good unless there's somewhere I have to be. I walked about a mile and was pleased with how well I did. There's still a lot of improvement I'd like to make. My perspective is that I'm happy I'm doing as well as I am now; progress is welcome and will make me even happier.

I had a nice nap after my walk. Then I got up showered, cooked supper, cleaned the kitchen and began working on memorizing more Scriptures. While I'm memorizing the Scriptures I surf the internet too.

I like quinoa and just tried it for the first time yesterday. It's classified as a grain but it's really a seed of a spinach like plant. I like it cooked in the microwave with just a little salt, Splenda and cinnamon. I was eating it last night without drinking water along with it and it got stuck in my esophagus. This was really scarey and painful but thankfully didn't last very long.

I'm about to turn in for the night. Sweet dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment