Monday, March 1, 2010

Quiet Rainy Monday

Sunday my mom invited me to lunch and served garlic shrimp over angel hair pasta and T-bone steak. I brought some asparagus and steamed it. I'd love to learn to cook shrimp and steak as well as my mom does. My mom is such a good cook.

Sunday evening I had a really nice walk. It seems like I'm getting back to the fitness level I had previously. I'm so glad! This is so important to me and I'm excited about it. I'm hoping to swim a lot this spring and also want to start doing yoga again.

Insomnia has been threatening my diet because normally I'd be sleeping instead of getting hungry late at night. Something like this is exasperating because I really want to do well on my diet in order to lose weight. I just realized that one of my medication's has the side effect of insomnia, so I'm going to take it in the morning instead of at bedtime. Hopefully this will make a difference.

It's been raining all day today. Mostly today I just took a long nap and did my Bible reading. I finished the book of Revelation today. I read four chapters of Proverbs today (29-31 and 1). Usually I just read whichever chapter the day of the month is but I didn't want to skip four chapters. I use Professor Horner's Bible Reading System and I'm on my sixty-fifth day. It was a struggle to do my reading consistently at first but I'm doing better at it now. I completed twenty days out of twenty-eight this month and hope not to miss any days in the month of March. I love reading God's Word and had an awesome time in the Word today.

No comments:

Post a Comment