Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Got Motivated

Lately I've been getting sleepy at about 6pm every evening. I'm glad I'm not even sleepy yet at almost 8pm so maybe I'll sleep through the night. In the middle of the night last night I was wide awake and wrote the Scripture acrostic in the previous post. God brought to my mind several of these Scriptures right before I wrote the acrostic. I got more Scriptures from previous acrostics that I had written. I made this acrostic to inspire me to be better at taking care of my home. Years ago I used to be pretty good at this. I want to do my best and be consistent in it. I memorized the Scriptures that make up the first word in the acrostic tonight. I got so motivated after reciting these scriptures that I did some cleaning I'd been procrastinating over a long time. This builds my hope.

I'm really glad my diet is going well. I'm doing great at getting this diet tailored perfectly to fit my needs. This is really nice because I get to eat things I really like, even dark chocolate. On another post I might describe my diet to you. I really want to burn calories exercising, plus exercise makes you feel great. I didn't get to walk this afternoon due to wheezing. This is from a drug side effect. It seems like anything that really helps my joints causes wheezing.

I'm looking forward to my Aunt and Uncle's visit. They'll get here tomorrow afternoon. My youngest sister and I didn't get together yet this week like we'd planned, but we might tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment