Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Sleeting

I'm having a pretty productive day for not having slept last night. I had caffeine last night and I tried to get a little sleep in the wee hours of this morning but my back was just too uncomfortable. My back, hip, and shoulders have been giving me some problems. I'll be glad when the weather warms up. Right now it's too cool at the indoor pool for me, since I have to take rest breaks between swimming laps, and get chilled. I've taken a couple of short walks this week which I enjoyed. I've got to get out in the elements today--cold and light rain, to pay a bill.

I'm glad about what I've gotten done so far today. I'd gotten off track on my daily Bible reading. I try to read ten chapters from different books of the Bible each day, (Dr. Horner's Bible Reading System). Reading the ten chapters is no problem once I just start reading. I like to copy a few Bible verses, that really make me think, into my journal. I think it's great to take in so much of the Bible like this everyday if I can. I always seem to be reading things that really make an impact on me. Once I'd read all of the Bible, I never found a reading plan I was happy with-- until this one!

I balanced my checkbook and cooked a nice lunch and cleaned up the kitchen already. My mom just called and said I need to go pay my bill now even though I need to shower because I've been taking garlic. She said it's sleeting and the roads are going to start freezing over. Buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment