Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Better Now!

I'm feeling so much better today and eating pretty normally too. I'm so thankful for this. It's a marvel of creation how food is digested and nourishes our bodies, instead of just sitting in our stomachs and spoiling, unless we're sick. There are so many things about our bodies' function that are wonderful-- which we take for granted.

The weather has been chilly again today with 1-3 inches of snow predicted for tonight. It's doubtful that the snow will stick since the overnight low is 35 degrees and tomorrow's high is in the fifties.

Mom visited for a little while this morning, which is kind of rare since I usually visit her. We both want warm weather again. I said that it's nice Spring isn't too far away, atleast for people like us living in the deep South.

About all I've accomplished today is grocery shopping. I enjoyed this. I ate at Subway at Walmart. I got a oven roasted chicken sandwich with lots of veggies and no cheese. I love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment