Friday, February 19, 2010

Great Warm Weather

I've enjoyed my day inspite of problems I'm having. Taking a walk in the bright warm sunshine was nice. The warmth lifted my spirits and has me happily anticipating spring. I would have liked it even better if I didn't have to pause fairly often due to getting winded. I still enjoyed being outside and the sunshine was beautiful. I'm not out of the woods with my back yet. I enjoyed spending about an hour neatening up my home. It looks so much better. I can tell my attitude towards housework is majorly improving. I'm quite happy about this. The time I spend doing housework adds up and I see the beginnings of the progress I want so much. My latest Scripture acrostic is really changing my outlook for the better. I love the effect God's word has on me.

This evening I went out to eat catfish with my mom, stepfather, aunt, uncle and his sister and brother-in-law. The catfish was really good. The golden glow of the sun setting through the woodsey country side was so pretty. They were talking about eating cake after returning to my mom's home. I thought about it but came home and had a no sugar added popsicle. I've found that if I want my diet to continue, I can't resume my dieting fast enough. Most of the time when I eat something out of the ordinary I'm careful to make sure I count calories to make it fit into my daily calorie allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment