Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring has Sprung

A two mile walk and shopping has taken all the steam from me today. I had to get a skinny vanilla latte while I was at Abertson's, getting a prescription filled and picking up some asparagus and a cantaloupe, so I'd have the strength to go to Walmart. We're having really nice spring weather and I've been wearing shorts and t-shirts. I'm loving this warm weather.

My diet is still going well. Most days I hit the target of 1,500 calories and on other days I don't go over 1,800 calories. The scales are being very stubborn but I've noticed when I'm getting the phone book off the top of the refrigerator my stomach is a lot less in the way now. I just can't wait until it's obvious that I have a smaller body. I want to keep doing as well as I can on my diet to do my best at slimming. It's full steam ahead for me, for maximum accomplishment.

There was a beautiful sunset this evening. There is always a great view of the sunset when I shop at Walmart in the evening. This evening there were so many colors in the sky. I saw powder blue, cornflower blue, robin's egg blue, pale pink, pale golden yellow and the clouds were outlined in a bright golden pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment