Monday, July 6, 2009

Glowing Twilight

We got some much needed rain last night. The weather today has been nice and cool in comparison with the triple digit temperatures last week. There are things delightful about each season. The cool weather today whetted my appetite for brisk autumn weather.

I decided to go to the book store this evening. As I was driving home I noticed that it appeared half way between daylight and night and that there was such a pretty golden glow to everything. I didn't get any books today. I love books and buying new books always makes me happy. I can usually get access to any book that I want through the library though. I do have lots of books of my own. When I go to the library I wish I had a list to go by. I'd like to find some more mystery authors that I really like and I'm kind of picky. Most often in my free time at home I surf the internet and I don't even have television. Most of the time I really don't miss it. For some odd reason it's when I'm away from home that I tend to love perusing a book or magazine the most, unless it's a book so good that I can't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment