Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back-to-School Sales

I love back-to-school sales! I got three spiral notebooks and four spiral bound memo books for two dollars. I also got a Pink Panther "Think Pink" purse size journal with an elastic flap to keep it nice and tidy, for only a dollar. I think the five subject spiral bound notebooks are way cool-- I don't really see where I would need one though. I'm glad there will be back-to-school sales for weeks and I'll be checking out the best offers at the sales!

Notebooks bring back memories of studing for tests and all the important facts my notebooks contained. I love learning. I envy students but I don't really have a reason to go back to school. The notebooks won't go to waste because there are always random things that they are useful for. But I still would like to put my notebooks to some sort of nifty good use even though I'm not taking classes. I just haven't thought of what that is yet.

I like to keep a spiral bound memo book on my desk for making various kinds of lists. I've noticed that these don't get lost nearly as easily as a card or piece of paper would. It can be quite interesting, to me, to read through all the entries in an old spiral bound memo book.

When I was a child my cousin and I used to gather together office supplies and play "secretary". Now, as an adult, I love browsing through the school and office supply section of stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment