Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heat Wave

My mom is good about telling me gifts that my stepfather would like. For Father's day though she suggested a card and said there's not really anything he needs. I thought he might enjoy a book though. He's 87 years old and hasn't been quite as active recently. I got him a book of a private history of the White House for the last two years. He said "that sounds interesting!"

We are having such hot weather here and we sure need some rain. I love being inside in the air conditioning but I need more sunlight to help me get my days and nights straightened out. I can't stand the limbo caused by things like: having my days and nights mixed up; straying from the track of eating healthy; and procrastination instead of keeping my apartment clean and neat. I seem to get out of balance easily. The dishes are all washed though and I just straightened up my dressing room. I'm going to persistently try to keep getting a little bit more done so I can make progress instead of repeatedly putting things off. I think God is trying to teach me to make sure my choices are prudent and to not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment