Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June Scripture Memory

I'm memorizing John Chapter Three for the Living Proof Ministries' Siesta Scripture Memory Team! Memorization of only one verse is required but I like the challenge of memorizing longer scripture passages. Memorizing a chapter of thirty-six verses though has been a real challenge. I memorized the first eighteen verses in May, plus I partially memorized a few more verses. I've been neglecting my memory work this month and was worried since it's almost time to select new scripture to memorize! I started working on memorizing the rest of the verses in this chapter and I'm really happy to say I've almost got it memorized now! I can't wait until I'm able to recite the whole chapter to my family or to anyone who would listen. I love John 3 and I'm looking forward to choosing and memorizing next months scripture too.

To read John Chapter Three in the New King James Version click on the link:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%203&version=50

No comments:

Post a Comment