Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beautiful Sunshine

I went swimming at 6:30 this morning. I'm so glad I decided to go swimming instead of sleeping late which I've been overly prone to lately. Early morinings are so refreshing and something about a bright sunny morning makes me feel like I'm little kid. I swim at an indoor pool-- the sun streaming through the windows was very bright dancing on the surface of the pool. I saw rainbow colors rippling in the water. I love bright sunlight; it's such an impressive part of summer memories for me. To me it's one of the best things about summer. My swimming workout left me with limberness and a feeling of well being.

I was praying through the alphabet as I swam. God showed me some things during my prayer swimming time that I want to remember. Actions always define; I should focus on areas where improvement is needed related to this. Something is excellent because of excelling. This sounds basic, but excelling can help me to attain worthy goals in areas where I'm weak. If you do good things God is leading you to do, it brings glory to God.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment