Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Lovely Saturday

Today my sister who lives about an hour away was here for part of the day. My mom and my two sisters and I ate at the Texas Roadhouse. It's so nice when we all get to be together.

On my way home from grocery shopping this evening I saw the most beautiful sunset. The sun was breaking through a film of whipped cream clouds with such a clear bright light yellow pool of light, almost as bright as lightning.

I just read today's ten chapters of the Bible. Ist Timothy 4 inspired me so much today. I'm doing Dr. Horner's Bible reading system. Dr. Horner has a page on Facebook that explains further about his Bible reading system. It's organized excellently; readings from every type of the books of the Bible is included each day, a chapter to read each day from ten different books of the Bible! I like reading the ten chapters online here:

http://www.calvarybiblechurch.org/TheTenLists.aspx

This is my favorite Bible reading system I've tried. I really like it. I completed day 12 today, although I haven't been consistent, but I'm going to really make an effort to be diligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment