Thursday, March 12, 2009

Praises to Jesus!

I've been studying the book of Revelation and I want to praise Jesus! He is my Savior and Lord!

Isaiah prophesied:

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:66) KJV

His birth was announced to shepherds; a multitude of the heavenly host praised God saying:

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. (Luke 2:14) KJV

How much does God love us?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) KJV



read more here: http://theromanroad.org/

Jesus said:

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:2-3) KJV

One day, whether we have died or are still alive, we who are in Christ will be caught up into the clouds, to meet Him in the air, and so shall we forever be with the Lord. (see 1 Thessalonians 4:17)

I love thinking about forever being with the Lord.

Recently my sister and I were discussing the book of Revelation, which tells about the beast that rises up out of the sea. The beast had a deadly wound to one of his seven heads which had healed-- which I've been taught is an attempt at counterfeiting Jesus Christ. I had trouble understanding part of Revelation 17:8: "when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is". Then the awful, sick realization of where it will be discovered that the beast "yet is"-- in the lake of fire.


Rev 13:1, 3 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. ...And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. (KJV)

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (KJV)


Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (KJV)

Rev 20:12, 15 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. ...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment