Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nice Day but Would Like to Feel Better

When I was leaving my 9:30am appointment this morning my stomach started bothering me. I went and got something my doctor had recommended and it helped. After lunch it was bothering me again a little bit and I though some frozen yogurt would help things. The sugar free frozen yogurt was yummy.

Then I went to Marshall's and found such a cute skirt and scarf, all for about thirty dollars. At Albertson's I got lucky because my doctor had already called in a prescription I needed. I also found some baby cucumbers, which I like to make California Rolls with; they're really pickling cucumbers, but we'll see how they do in the sushi. I went to Books A Million. I love their "Dream by the Fire" hot tea, which I drank while looking at some books and a magazine. I also bought another one dollar book today-- "The Fall of Frost"; it looks like a good book. Next I went to Walmart for some grocery essentials.

I got home and the yellow and white cat greeted me. He has been hanging out at the apartments apparently nonstop. Yesterday the guy who was taking care of the grey cat paid for the cat's adoption ticket-- that is he paid for the cat to be spayed and for her shots, so if anyone wants to adopt her they can free of charge. This hopefully will lead to her finding a good home soon.

I'm glad to be back home with the groceries etc. put away. I wish my stomach get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment