Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Unusual Sleeping Hours

This is my fiftieth Discipled Pilgrimage blog post. I'm glad August is here. After all the rain last week, we've been enjoying some sunny days--only a month or so of summery weather left. It's very hot but not as it was during the June heat wave. I'm hoping to go swimming this week. It would be great if I could swim four or five days a week.

Lately I haven't had very much to blog about because in April my doctor added a new medication which has had me sleeping roughly from 1am to 4pm. What kind of hours are these? It reminds me of when I worked the night shift as a hospital nurse. The deal is that my doctor needed to change one of my medications, and it was necessary for me to be on the new medication for a few months, before stopping the old medication. Now I'm tapering off the old medication and will be completely off of it by September. I'm so excited about this! I told someone the other day that if I had a million dollars and could buy normal sleeping and waking hours with it, it would be worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment