Friday, August 28, 2009

Summoned By An Angel?

My mom is at home recovering from surgery. I visited her this morning and she seemed to be feeling a little better. My aunt who lives in another state called me this evening. She said she kept getting a busy signal when she tried to call my mom. The same thing happened when I tried to call. My mom has call waiting so there shouldn't have been a busy signal. I went over to my mom's house and told her my aunt had been trying to call her. My step father told me my mom wanted me to make her a bowl of oatmeal. Mom told me just how she liked her oatmeal and I cooked it for her. When I brought it to her, she said "I've never wanted a bowl of oatmeal and not felt like going into the kitchen and making it. I was wanting some oatmeal so bad and then you were at the door." Mom called my aunt (her sister) while I was cooking the oatmeal. My aunt also called her back without any problem this time. When I got home I called Mom and she answered the phone and said her oatmeal was "so good".

I'm wondering if angels could have temporarily have interfered with the phone line, so I'd go check on my mom, and be there to fix some oatmeal for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment