Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was my youngest sister Jill's birthday. Jill, Mom and I went out to eat at Sake Sushi. They have great food. I got Jill a really nice journal for her birthday. I'm glad she said she likes to journal. After we went out to eat, we went to a bad part of town trying find some metal stairs, which Jill said someone told her they had seen, and that weren't in use. We found the location but the stairs weren't there. Then we went to Jill's house to see some home renovation projects that are in progress.

I just brought home some great books from the library and also bought produce at a great sale. I eat a lot of fruit in the summer. To me summer fruit is extra good. I don't usually buy that much of it at a time because you can't always be sure that you are getting good peaches etc. So when I bring home fruit it doesn't take long for it to disappear. I got some green grapes and pluots (a cross between a plum and an apricot) for $1.00/lb. today.

I've been feeling like I could be getting sick for the past few days but I think I'm just about over it, which I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment