Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tofu Stuffed Peppers

I just took some Tofu Stuffed Peppers out of the oven, for tomorrow. They're tastiest when made a day or two before eating. These are one of my Mom's favorites which I really like too. Mom requested these when we saw that bell peppers are on sale. I pretty much follow this recipe at the link below, except I parboil the peppers and bake the stuffed peppers in the oven at 350F for about 30 minutes. The recipe calls for 4 bell peppers but it made enough to stuff 6 large bell peppers. Before adding the tofu, squeeze all the water out of it. (NOTE: Try 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil instead of 2 tablespoons or the stuffing might taste too oily.)

http://deliciouslivingmag.com/mag/dl_recipe_416/

I want to make some carrot souffle too and need to find a good recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment